Former Archbishopric of Durres, Delbnisht
According to currently available historical records, the building was originally constructed in 1905 and served as a monastery. Throughout its history, it hosted notable figures, including priests and patriots Dom Nikollë Kaçorri, Rafaelo D’Ambrozio, and Prend Bardhi. The building underwent several transformations over the years. In 1914, it suffered a fire, leading to its abandonment for nearly three decades. Subsequently, it briefly served as a local primary school, followed by years of neglect and decay. In 2015, the building received the designation of a second-category cultural monument and underwent partial restoration, although the work was never completed. In 2019, the building suffered severe damage from a devastating earthquake. It was restored under the EU4Culture programme in 2023.